Dr. Bhaskar Shah
MBBS, MD (Med), DM (Card)
- Trained in all forms of Coronary Interventions, Peripheral Interventions and Pacemakers.
- Currently a Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and Director of Cardiology Depatment at Jupiter Hospital.
- Actively involved in more than 25,000 cardiac catheterization laboratory procedures during last 20 years.
- Director founder member, Consultant and Interventional Cardiologist at Asian Heart Institute (2002-2007).
- Worked as Program In Charge of IGNOU and DNB course at Asian Heart Institute and working in the same authority currently at Jupiter Hospital.
- Experience of handling own Cardiac Care Nursing Hospital - Aashirwad Heart Hospital for more than 25 years.
- Handled more than a lakh of Cardiac Patients overall in past 25-30 years.
- Has a teaching experience at various Medical Colleges.
Honors and Awards
- Chaired and delivered multiple presentations at National and International symposiums and conferences.
- Winner of B. R. Damle Trophy LTMG.